- C++ is a general-purpose, object-oriented programming language.
- It was created by Bjarne Stroustrup at Bell Labs 1980.
- C++ is very similar to C .
- C++ is so compatible with C that it will probably compile over 99% of C programs without changing a line of source code. Though C++ is a lot of well-structured and safer language than C as it OOPs based.
- C++ is a middle-level language, as it encapsulates both high and low level language features.
- C++ supports the object-oriented programming, the four major pillar of object-oriented programming (OOPs) used in C++ are:
using namespace std;
cout << “TopperWorld”;