There is lots of Colleges which are Affiliated with Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU). Also AKTU offers many Under Graduate Courses as well as Post Graduate Courses. BTech in Electronics and Computer Engineering (ECE) are the most desirable Course from AKTU. This page contains versity (AKTU) B.tech ECE syllabus (AKTU Syllabus) of 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th year respectively.
Electronics and Computer Engineering (ECE) is an undergraduate program which is of a total of 4 years duration, divided into 8 semesters. Through this course, the students are provided with a curriculum of the specialized concept of ECE (Electronics and Computer Engineering) with in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge of digital electronics and communication concepts.The various areas of concepts which are covered by B. Tech in ECE (Electronics and Computer Engineering) courses include Microprocessor, Electronics and Communication, Analog Transmission, Digital Communication, Analog Communication, Satellite Communication, Wave Progression, Microwave Engineering, etc.
Electronics and Communications Engineering Syllabus Important Facts
- This four-year course is divided into 8 semesters. Each semester has the required number of subjects, and the credits are rewarded accordingly.
- Subject related to Microprocessor, Electronics and Communication, Analog Transmission, Digital Communication, Analog Communication, Satellite Communication, Wave Progression, Microwave Engineering, etc. form part of the course structure.
- These subjects help the students gain an insight into technology and its application in the field of engineering related to Electronics . A lot of innovation and self-equipped skills would be essential in the duration of this course.
- Each student should obtain a minimum credit score to complete this course. There would also be a project which each student should undertake by the beginning of the fourth year. The duration and type of the project, along with its credit score, varies from one college/university to the other.
- Apart from the core subjects, students can take elective courses based on their choice and interests. These elective courses can be chosen during any semester at the students’ discretion. These elective courses vary from one college/university to the other.
Here, you can easily see as well as download the Syllabus of 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of Electroniocs and Computer Engineering (ECE) of Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU).