There is lots of Colleges which are Affiliated with Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU). Also Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) offers many Under Graduate Courses as well as Post Graduate Courses. BTech in CSE, IT and Mechanical Engineering are the most desirable Course from AKTU. This page contains Abdul Kalam Technical University B.tech CSE syllbaus (AKTU Syllabus) of 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th year respectively.
A Computer Science Engineering degree is a four-year undergraduate program. This discipline deals with the computation of hardware, software and various other programming languages and design that form an integral part of computer science. This course offers jobs in multiple fields such as designing, digital marketing, program development, Information Technology, hardware or software engineering, etc. Students looking forward to taking up a profession in any field related to computer science could take up this course. Those who would like to engage themselves in innovating new and unique ideas in this field are well suited to take this course.
Computer Science Engineering Syllabus Important Facts:
- This four-year course is divided into 8 semesters. Each semester has the required number of subjects, and the credits are rewarded accordingly.
- Subjects related to Electronics, Operating Systems, Networking, Website Designing and Java, Systems Database Sciences, Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Information Technology, Algorithm Analysis, Computer Architecture, etc., form part of the course structure.
- These subjects help the students gain an insight into technology and its application in the field of engineering related to computer science. A lot of innovation and self-equipped skills would be essential in the duration of this course.
- Each student should obtain a minimum credit score to complete this course. There would also be a project which each student should undertake by the beginning of the fourth year. The duration and type of the project, along with its credit score, varies from one college/university to the other.
- Apart from the core subjects, students can take elective courses based on their choice and interests. These elective courses can be chosen during any semester at the students’ discretion. These elective courses vary from one college/university to the other.
Here, you can easily see as well as download the Syllabus of 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th year of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) of Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU).